Manta – Spiral Winder
The Mantra range of Spiral Winders has been completely updated to meet the demands of a modern production environment. Having many years of expertise in this area, we have implemented this knowledge by working closely with our customers to identify improvements. This has delivered a more robust, reliable and user friendly spiral winder. This also brings the additional benefit of reducing changeover times, increasing productivity and reducing waste.
The Manta Spiral Winder is available in a wide range of sizes to suit different applications. Each system has been designed and optimised to better suit a particular product range. Manta Spiral Winders are robust, reliable and efficient systems that meet and better the required demand.
Manta – Key Features
- The Manta Spiral Winder is configurable as a stand-alone unit or can be integrated as part of a larger production line.
- Robust powder coated steel frame.
- Optional features can be integrated to the Manta Spiral Winder to further automate auxiliary processes such as positional adjustment of Reel-Stand, Glue System’s, Winding Tables, Winding Angles, etc.
- Excellent after sales support with the option of a remote diagnostic package maximise reliability and increase the maintainability of the Manta Spiral Winder. C Perkin commit to support our equipment both now and in the future providing many years of reliable service.
- Fully compliant with current safety standards and issued with a declaration of conformity.
Manta – Range
|No of Plies|
|Manta – 100||20 – 100mm||6mm (max)*||150mm max)*||2 – 8*|
|Manta – 150||20 – 150mm||10mm (max)*||150mm (max)*||2 – 12*|
|Manta – 200||25 – 200mm||15mm (max)*||150mm (max)*||2 – 16*|
|Manta – 350||25 – 350mm||20mm (max)*||200mm (max)*||2 – 24*|
|Manta – 1250||70 – 1250mm||25mm (max)*||200mm (max)*||2 – 32*|
* Power options are available to suit the required loading due to the number of plies, width of plies and desired wall thickness.