Mako Multi 200 Inline Knife
The Mako Multi 200 Inline Knife benefits from 6 axis servo motion which brings quality, repeatability and accuracy to the inline cutting process. Automated tooling setup coupled with a knife location jig greatly reduce change over times whilst a fully configurable knife plunge force maximizes tooling and blade life.
Mako Multi 200 – Key Features
- Robust powder coated steel frame.
- 6 Axis servo control provides fully co-ordinated synchronous motion ensuring efficiency, reliability and quality of cut.
- Automatic tooling setup optimises the cutting process profile to suit the product characteristic and hence, maximises uptime and reduces waste.
- Individually regulated knife plunge pressure and knife cut rotation allow each knife to be optimised to deliver excellent cut quality whilst extending tooling life of blades and anvils.
- Co-ordinated motion of knife carriage, lower support rollers and internal cutting bullet is fully synchronized to the growing tube to deliver an accurate and repeatable product every time.
- Rotating tube support rollers synchronize to the rotation of the tube to deliver exceptional cut quality.
- Internal knife setup jig with pre-calculated knife target positions greatly reduces the start up time normally associated with multi-knife systems.
- Automatic incremental offset of the internal cutting bullet distributes the wear due to the knife impact and greatly extends tooling life.
- Safety interlocked tempered glass access doors provide excellent visibility of the production process which enables the user to quickly identify and resolve setup issues.
- Fully compliant with current safety standards and issued with a declaration of conformity.
Mako Multi 200 – Specification
|Minimum Tube Diameter||34.5mm (ID)|
|Maximum Tube Diameter||200mm (OD)|
|Maximum Tube Wall Diameter||12mm|
|Minimum Cut Length||115mm|
|Maximum Cut Length||1600mm|
|Maximum Cut Cycles Per Minute||40|
|Maximum Products Per Minute||200*|
|Maximum Rate of Inline Tube Growth||60m/minute|
* Note: The maximum products per minute is based upon using six knives and five useable products per cycle.